1,000 Blessings- How to Count Them

For almost a year now, I've been counting my blessings on my phone. God has provided so many blessings for me and my family. There are almost too many to count, but when God blesses you with health, wealth, a wonderful family, great friends, security, peace, and love, how can you not?

Ok, so,  I'll share how I've done it, and I hope you will consider doing something similar.

How to do 1,000 blessings:
1.       Create a note on your iphone, ipad, or droid, and name it “1,000 Blessings”.
2.       Set a reminder on your phone to recur every evening about 5 minutes before bed time, to remind you to add to your list.
3.       Every evening add 3 blessings to your list. They can be people, things, and events. Look for things of value in your life that you want to be sure to take notice of. After a year you will have accumulated over 1,000 blessings!
Here are a few of my blessings from earlier this year!



I hope this idea blesses you!

Tink



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Table- a silly story

Simply Tea Time

Update: Knapp Family Soap