Holly Jolly Holiday Tips

Well, I've been a busy little bee this past week!

I....


  1. Passed my staff exam for the 10th year in a row, so now I don't need to take it anymore. Woohoo!
  2. Created a business plan for 2013 (wow that felt good)
  3. Attended a sales training workshop weekend


And, I....
Did nothing else except these three things for the past week, and my husband still loves me. I thank God for his patience and support!.

Ok, so I left 1 thing out. Most beneficial for YOU, I've been blogging on our business site about helpful holidays tips. It's a blog series called the 12 days of Holly Jolly. Look for the post "Untangling Christmas" . It's a book you can buy or download. Wow- I read that book last year and it had me way more organized before Christmas!

Read Holly Jolly Here for holiday health tips, shopping tips, recipes, and more!!


Here's to happier holidays for you and yours!

Tink


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Table- a silly story

Simply Tea Time

Update: Knapp Family Soap