I'm Writing a Tea Time Book


Well, it's official, I'm writing a book! I decided to take the Tea Time concept, and for the next year, as I'm doing Tea Time with my own daughters I will give it a little more forethought as far as what we are talking about, and I'll just write it all down. I will turn it into a Tea Time devotional book for busy moms who want to be intentional with sharing God with their daughters. 

I started recording our tea time conversations 2 weeks ago, and I've got my mom on the job of keeping me accountable and reviewing my work. Oh, and my husband has already been very helpful with guiding me through the publisher and marketing plans. I can already see that this book will be a family project, and will hopefully bless our family and many others for years to come. 

Thank you for your prayers!

Tink


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Table- a silly story

Simply Tea Time

Update: Knapp Family Soap