The Giggle Log :o)

Last week I was reading Family Fun magazine, and I came across a cute idea. Ya know all the crazy, funny, adorable things kids say- the things that make you giggle? Well, rather than feeling guilty that you don't have time to journal and scrap book every waking moment of your children's lives, try making a Giggle Log. This can be a notebook you keep at home in the book shelf, or a list you keep in the kitchen, or whatever works. I love the "notes" on my iphone, since it goes with me everywhere, so I keep my Giggle Log there. Anyways, you just jot down the funny things your kids are saying/doing about once per week. 

First of all, the day before I started the Giggle Log I got this pic of the girls, which seemed fitting. 


Ok, so here's what I have so far (I just got started)

Giggle log: (general earlier memories)
  • When IKP would go with mommy to the obstetrician while pregnant with Punkin, IPK wanted to go up the "alligator" (elevator).
  • Punkin likes to go up the "Eskimo" (escalator) at the mall
  • IPK needs something out of the "Chinese" cabinet.
  • Punkin wants to eat "pant-a-cakes" (pancakes, but sounds like panty cakes)
So, it's started, and now I have a place to "keep" all of those funny things kids say, which, by the way, is pretty constant. 

What's the last thing you kids said or did that made you Giggle?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Table- a silly story

Simply Tea Time

Update: Knapp Family Soap